View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zulabro

re: Zuladamonk - A real bro (Also possibly Mexican)

1)

Character Name: Zuladamonk

2)

Class: Monk

3)

Primary Spec: Windwalker, with a little bit of Bromaster (Brewmaster)

4)

Armory Profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Zuladamonk/advanced

5)

Warcraft Logs Page: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/7595

6) Addon List:

Screenshot:  http://imgur.com/a/flZpW

Primary Addons that are relevant:

Bigwigs

Grid2

Shadowed Unit Frames

Elkanos Buff Bars

7) How I heard about you:

I was browsing Hyjal's Wowprogress page since I have two RealID friends raiding there, but they raid to goddamn late/way to much for a bro like me.

8) Raiding History:

I've been playing since Vanilla, and have a huge amount of experience clearing content since back in 2006. So, here is a summary of what I did and where I did it:

Vanilla:

AQ40 - Huhuran (casual family guild) - Occam's Razor - Nathrezim (Character name: Calrich - Rogue)

Burning Crusade:

All content cleared up to Brutallus in Sunwell (Occam's Razor as Calrich)

Wrath of the Lich King:

All Content Cleared up to up to Lich King 25 Heroic (Sleep - Nathrezim as Calrich, also as Zularax - Priest (Now known as Zulabro)) 

Server First Grand Crusader

Server First Celestial Defender

Had a short break during Wrath which resulted in not getting Death's Demise

Cataclysm:

Cleared all content as a 10 man raiding guild with a bunch of friends (also on Nathrezim)

Mists of Pandaria:

This is where my raiding career got more serious. As I kept playing the game with my friends, I wanted to be in a cutting edge guild, and with the release of Monks I wanted to do it as a tank. From here, I applied and was accepted into Post Mortem on Kilrogg. Here, I participated as Tank Officer clearing out Throne of Thunder and Siege of Orgimmar and ended the tier as ~ US#30 25 man guild for that tier. In Post Mortem, I had experience raid leading and making cooldown calls as necessary, and helped with strategy formulation on the forums. One thing that Post Mortem did which I hope to never have to fucking do again is analyze logs after every raid. Not just looking at the graphs, but actually going through each and every wipe and figuring out what exactly happened to each death, who fucked up where, and how to fix it for next time. I learned how to make custom expressions which was the bane of my existence and had to write up a 1-2 page summary of my performance as a recruit. 

Warlords of Draenor:

I stayed in Post Mortem as Tank officer in Warlords of Draenor up until Mythic Foundry, at which point my house had a sewage backup and I was forced to stay in a hotel for a period of 5 months. At this point, I was in an engagement which was falling apart, and respectfully stepped out of the raiding scene before Mythic Blackahdn and WoW in its entirety of the rest of the expansion.

Legion:

Currently I'm broing down with some friends in Mythic +'s and running a ragtag group of rejects through Heroic Emerald Nightmare one day a week. Although the Mythic + group I have runs basically every day. Necrotic is cancer

9)

With the release of Legion, Windwalker monk rotations can only be summarized as follows: JOHN FUCKING MADDEN THOSE BUTTONS. If one presses the same button twice consecutively, then they are doing it wrong and need to go back to JOHN FUCKING MADDENING THE BUTTONS

10)

The only other 110 character I have is a Demon Hunter, which is ~852 Ilvl. I have been running Mythic+ Dungeons with him as well, and feel that with a little bit of finesse to the rotation, I could play it as well as my monk.

11) 

People online know me as Jose Sanchez, un muy bueno vendedor de Tacos y Burritos de Carne Asado y Pollo Asado. Aside from being an amazing Mexican Food chef, in my spare time I also am the lead singer for a Mariachi Band, Los Huevos Deliciosos.

In all seriousness, I'm just a bro looking to bro down with some cool bros. Since the healer in our Mythic Plus group is raiding during the night, I figured I might as well find a group to bro down with in raids as well. Also, apparently my Taco y Burro habit is catching up to my online presence, and the capcha wants me to look at an add that lowers Blood Sugar....¿Qué?

Zulabro

re: Zuladamonk - A real bro (Also possibly Mexican)

I'm retarded, and didn't put a battletag mention: Calrich#1316

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Midpull Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum