View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ghostica

re: Frost Death Knight Raid Team APP

Character name: Ghosticlot

Class: Death Knight

Primary spec: Frost

Link to your Armory profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Ghosticlot/simple

WoL Parses or similar: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17510147/10/

What addons do you use? Bartender, Quartz, Recount, DBM, GTFO

How did you hear about Midpull, and what made you consider applying? Wowprogress.com, the times are perfect for my schedule

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? I was in the guild Tranquil, Ive downed 2/7M and have experienced 4/7M. 1/3H TOV. I raided back in CATA and have recently sought out guilds

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others. Try to play my class to the best of my ability.

Do you have any secondary specs or alternative characters that you feel you play at a similar level to your main? Do you have sufficient gear to be raid viable with these specs/characters? What recent experience do you have playing them? I have a monk that is somewhat close to my main, however, I feel like a perform better with my frost/blood dk

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character.  Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don't take the time to sell yourself, there's no reason for us to want to take you. We've worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they're committed to continuing that. I recently seperated from the USAF after serving 8 years. Going to school full time and I finally have the time to raid efficiently. Im always on time and dedicated to team work. I take criticism very easily, and understand that its to improve. I work well with a team, and can easily communicate problems. Ive impressed previous guilds, just so happens these guilds have been breaking up due to real life issues. I would appreciate it if you considered me to be part of your raid team. Thank you!

Ghostica

re: Contact

Ghostica#1118 is my Bnet tag. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Midpull Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum